THANKSGIVING BREAK 2019
Leave begins Friday, October 11th after 1:00 pm (PST) and return to campus is by 10:00 pm (PST) on Monday, October 14th.
Please enter your child’s leave and return travel information by midnight Sunday, October 6th. Any travel requests or changes after this date will have to be arranged by the student/parents.
Early Leave or Late Return Requests
Requests for early leave or late return must be submitted to the House Parents for approval. In the event the request is approved, the school will provide transportation if available for a fee that is indicated below. If school transportation is not available, the student/parents will be notified and will be responsible for booking and paying for the taxi.
When booking flights please note the departure and return times, students will be charged $20 each direction if they travel within these times. Any transportation outside of these times will result in a charge of $85 each direction.
Brentwood will supply transportation for the following (all times are PST):
Victoria Airport – please note: we do not provide travel to or from Nanaimo Airport.
- Departure - Friday, October 11th, buses will start leaving campus at 1:15 pm, flights should be booked for 4:00 pm onwards.
- Return - Monday, October 14th, flights should be booked so that your child arrives at the airport by 8:30 pm. Please use the 24-hour clock when entering flight arrival time for Victoria into MySchool.
- Departure - Friday, October 11th, 3:00 pm Swartz Bay sailing from Victoria or the 3:30 pm Departure Bay sailing from Nanaimo.
- Return - Monday, October 14th, students are to be on the 7:00 pm Tsawwassen sailing from Vancouver or the 6:20 pm Horseshoe Bay sailing from West Vancouver.
Clipper - Victoria / Seattle
- Departure - Friday, October 11th, 5:00 pm sailing from Victoria. A reservation is recommended.
- Return - Monday, October 14th, 8:00 am sailing from Seattle arriving in Victoria at 10:45 am.
Float Planes - please note: we do not provide travel to or from Maple Bay.
Nanaimo – Harbour Air
- Departure – Friday, October 11th, flights should depart 3:30 pm and later as students will travel with the Nanaimo Ferry students.
- Return – Monday, October 14th, flights should arrive before 5:00 pm.
Victoria – Harbour Air / Kenmore Air
- Departure – Friday, October 11th, flights that depart after 3:30 pm.
- Return – Monday, October 14th, flights that arrive before 5:00 pm.
Picking up/dropping off at the School
If you are planning on picking up or dropping off your child at the school please select the option, Brentwood Gates. This lets the Houseparent and Transportation Department know that you have made arrangements for your child.
How do I enter travel information?
Please login to MySchool (http://myschool.brentwood.bc.ca), and click Travel System on the left hand navigation to enter your travel details for this travel period.
If you have any travel questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-743-5521.
If you have any technical questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com