Closing Day Ceremonies 2019
The last day of school is Friday, June 21st. Closing Day Ceremonies will end at approximately 4:00 pm and transportation will start at 4:30 pm.
**Please note: Thursday, June 20th is the final day for house cleaning and the evening consists of the final house dinner/party. Students are encouraged to leave Friday or Saturday (if travel permits)**
Please enter your child’s leave travel information by midnight Sunday, June 16th. Any travel requests or changes after this date will have to be arranged by the student/parents.
Early Leave or Late Return Requests
Requests for early leave or late return must be submitted to Marius Felix (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the House Parents for approval. In the event the request is approved, the school will provide transportation if available (charge applicable). If school transportation is not available, the student/parents will be notified and will be responsible for booking and paying for the taxi.
When booking flights please note the departure times, students will be charged $20 each direction if they travel within these times. Any transportation outside of these times will result in a charge of $85 each direction.
Brentwood will supply transportation for the following (all times are PST):
Victoria Airport – please note: we do not provide travel to or from Nanaimo Airport.
- Departure - Friday, June 21st, buses will start leaving campus around 4:30 pm. Flights on this day should be booked to leave Victoria from 7:15 pm onwards.
- Departure - Saturday, June 22nd, buses will start leaving campus as early as 3:30 am. The school will provide transportation on this day for students who are not able to arrange flights that depart Friday evening.
- Departure - Times to be confirmed.
Clipper - Victoria / Seattle
- Departure - Times to be confirmed. A reservation is recommended.
Float Planes - please note: we do not provide travel to or from Maple Bay.
Nanaimo – Harbour Air
- Departure – Friday, June 21st, flights should depart 6:30 pm and later as students will travel with the Nanaimo Ferry students.
Victoria – Harbour Air / Kenmore Air
- Departure – Friday, June 21st, flights that depart after 6:30 pm.
Picking up from the School
If you are planning on picking up your child at the school please select the option, Brentwood Gates. This lets the Houseparent and Transportation Department know that you have made arrangements for your child.
How do I enter travel information?
Please login to MySchool (http://myschool.brentwood.bc.ca), and click Travel System on the left hand navigation to enter your travel details for this travel period.
If you have any travel questions, please email email@example.com or call 250-743-5521.
If you have any technical questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org